Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah I know, I'm back on now actually for good. Life happened and I kinda dropped out of aquarium stuff got awhile but now that I'm moving and redoing my main tank, I'm back for sure! And congrats on the breeding

What is the main tank gonna be now? What was it before?

Hello everyone my real name (besides Bichir Bro) is Wesley and I'm 14. I have sadly come down with the Synodontis bug and it's starting to get to me! This is a cool thread where only people this age can respond! :D

What is the main tank gonna be now? What was it before?

This got away from me apparently, my bad haha.

Old tank had a mixture of tetras a dwarf groumai, lightly planted

New tank( well same tank but) 36g bow front, angelfish centered. A school of black neon tetras, khuil loaches, albino and peppered Cory cats, and Platys. Also Otos. Heavily planted

And I forgot pictures ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405661711.606775.jpg
Last picture of my old tank

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405661765.967235.jpg

The newest pic an this is problem a couple of months old, as my plants have grown like weeds

Excellent! This thread is back! Welcome guys! And nice tank cg!

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquariuml

Yep! Thats why i made the thread! How many tanks do you have? And whats your stock like?

As you can guess my my username, I was born in 1998.
So I am 16, live in Colorado.
Only have one tank currently, 27g cube, and am looking to set up a 20g fig 8 puffer tank.

Hey! Hows it goin? Im 16 too! Whats your name? And whats your stock list?
Hello! It's going good, how about you? Cool that you're also 16. My name is Tyler.
my current stock is:
1x albino bn pleco
1x dwarf gourami
6x serpae tetra
2x kuhli loach (used to be 5x) (3 got themselves stuck in the heater and died)
3x albino cory catfish (used to be 6x) (albino bn pleco killed 3)
2x bolivian ram

I've got a monstrous SunSun HW304A running on it, plus a Fluval C3 hob.

Its pretty good! And sweet tank! Too bad about those kuhli loaches, those are cool fish!

Haha:p I only have one tank at the moment, my family used to have more than twenty before though:(

Update: I had guppies, gouramis, angelfish, mollies, platies, a pleco and some tetras but they got wiped out by Piscine TB :(:(:( my prego molly actually died yesterday from it:(

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Back
Top Bottom