Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My dad was 3 hours late do I walked to petsmart and then I went around the building and saw a 48" led light in the trash.. so I grabbed it and as I was waiting the manager came and started complaining made me me put it back and said they call the cops. So needless to say I left. And waited somewhere else.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If they don't want you to take it then why throw it away lol

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Woah yeah that sucks. You should've tried to hustle with them.

Edit: actually don't your cops are a lot more forceful then ours.

Employees get fired at Dunkin' Donuts for giving their day old donuts away. Wouldn't be surprised because it takes away a potential customer, I hate big businesses sometimes....

Employees get fired at Dunkin' Donuts for giving their day old donuts away. Wouldn't be surprised because it takes away a potential customer, I hate big businesses sometimes....

Ugh, I know. The corporations can be terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

'Murica, land of overweight dudes on motorized scooters

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Just lost my male ram to major wounds. RIP handsome.

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Literally so mad rn I misplaced my three tiger nerite snails I juts bought ugh they're still in the bag and I have no idea where they could be. And top my crappy day off I can't use my fluval chi because the I need the fluval transformer. And it cost like $14 bucks to replace it that's almost what I spent on the tank...

Literally so mad rn I misplaced my three tiger nerite snails I juts bought ugh they're still in the bag and I have no idea where they could be. And top my crappy day off I can't use my fluval chi because the I need the fluval transformer. And it cost like $14 bucks to replace it that's almost what I spent on the tank...

There's always a thorn to every rose bud. Still though $34 for a tank is pretty good. What substrate you going with I'm liking the purple lol.
Sand is probably cheapest go to an independent landscape store I got a 10kg (22lbs I think) for $2 ??

I have extra black gravel on hand. I called the seller back up and they were able to find the transformer I just have to get it from them some how. Yea, I still have no idea where the snails could of gone. I had them at my dads and thought they were in the car. But when I got to my moms I couldn't find them. My dad searched everywhere and still couldn't find them.

Back
Top Bottom