Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My algae always starts to disappear right around the time of my root tabs running out. It's like a silent victory and then you realize you gotta dose some root tabs because ya got holes in your hygro....

On another note I'm starting to see lighter tips on my latest GBT shoots so hopefully I'll get some nice pops of pink out of the tips soon. That plant is an algae magnet

Got a GBR spawn today! About 50-75 eggs!!

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

I actually think my fish are getting used to my arm being in the tank. Instead of them swimming away everytime I get near the tank for 2 days after i messed with the plants they now swim up to the glass a few minutes after my arm is out :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I actually think my fish are getting used to my arm being in the tank. Instead of them swimming away everytime I get near the tank for 2 days after i messed with the plants they now swim up to the glass a few minutes after my arm is out :)

If you had saltwater tanks, you would hope the fish would be scared of your arm. My tank becomes man vs clownfish.

My dad had a lion fish in his 200 gallon reef...the fish got him once. He said it hurt like a mother******

PImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420004454.140772.jpg
Picked up this beauty today 1/2 price!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Mine love arms, the mollies and guppies go up to my arm when it's in the tank and pick on it. It's an odd sensation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My old rosy barb would do that. Not my yellow lab tho(impulse buy that petsmart person sold me on ?)

My GBRS are always bitting me, it gets annoying.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah mine use to bite me. I haven't actually had my hand in there for a while now. It feels weird....

My rosey tetras are so cool glad I got them. They've colored up beautifully and they have a weird swim pattern, they like to tilt off to an angle and float half kick and then straighten again. It's quite fascinating. Their fins are cool too just saying

Darn rams. Spawned, then either moved the eggs or ate them... I was so excited!

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

My rams always eat or lose interest in their fry after 3 days of free swimming

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What do you guys think of my Philippine blue angel? I think it was labelled as that. Or Pinoy? I think it has a little pearlscale too.

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Thanks! S/he is from House of Tropicals. I'm planning on setting up a 55 in the basement of my house maybe and stocking with these absolutely stunning pearlscale platinums another LFS has. They are the size of my hand and only $15 each- a cross of one of those and my current one would be pretty cool.

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Back
Top Bottom