Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Emerald I have platinum pearscales too... I bought mine from a seller on this site $1.50 they were only dime sized at the time and know they are bigger than a peace dollar.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Dam I wish I had a basement. It would become a fish room over night.
Although my dads brewing would probably get priority and I'd get a corner....

Edit: d a m n gets censored....

I'd just like to say a big thank you to my rams for digging up both giant baby tears and my crypts on separate sides of the tank, in their eagerness to get funky. It is greatly appreciated after I put a nice hollowed log that you've spawned in before in the tank just a day prior to this.....

Guess I'll be replanting today

Oh and they are the eggs within two hours.

I'd just like to say a big thank you to my rams for digging up both giant baby tears and my crypts on separate sides of the tank, in their eagerness to get funky. It is greatly appreciated after I put a nice hollowed log that you've spawned in before in the tank just a day prior to this.....

Guess I'll be replanting today

Oh and they are the eggs within two hours.

Lmao. Happy i funny have any fish or snails that do this!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420673367.411759.jpg can someone tell me what this is? I've killed a couple already but don't know if they are bad or good?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Can you get a better picture? It is a little out of focus on my device

Can you get a better picture? It is a little out of focus on my device

I already killed it. They look almost like a maggot but small.

I'd say, if you find another one. Qt it In like a 1gallon bowl or something, and give it some plant clippings and see if it does anything

I'd say, if you find another one. Qt it In like a 1gallon bowl or something, and give it some plant clippings and see if it does anything

Good idea I will next time

Anyone having aggression issues with Black Skirt Tetras and neon tetras? My 20 neons are always hiding in the back/bottom of my planted tank. The black skirts do a little 3 second chase thing almost constantly. I am starting to think about rehoming the black skirts for a different fish i can get a school of 10.

Anyone having aggression issues with Black Skirt Tetras and neon tetras? My 20 neons are always hiding in the back/bottom of my planted tank. The black skirts do a little 3 second chase thing almost constantly. I am starting to think about rehoming the black skirts for a different fish i can get a school of 10.

How big is the tank?

29 gallon. The background is heavily planted and the mid ground and foreground is lightly planted

Hmmmm I haven't heard I don't think of black skirts chasing. We've all heard of tetras being nippy. Insta ow tetras will pick on smaller tetras in their school establishing a hierarchy. All tetras I've had have done this but yeah I'd see I you could trade the black skirts in.

I might try and put the black skirts into my empty 10 gallon tank and set if the neons come out... this is going to be fun

Thanks. 2 nets and maybe some food to try and catch them all. I want to make sure my QT filter is actually cycled before I move any fish, going to add some ammonia tonight and test tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom