the almost never ending story.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been over 24 hrs and no one has added to this thread?!?!? Well then I will do it myself!

...a gave her a silent meow. It was a pitiful sight, yet Elmira couldn't help laughing as she dried Ocsar with...

...a towel. But Oscar was silently hatching a plan, a devious most dastardly plan....he was going wait until it got dark and everyone was asleep and he was going to....

...He knew where they kept the spare house key. His only problem was that being a cat it was hard to manipulate a key with a paw, so he thought of something else....

...Oscar was also wondering if he would have to chew the gum or if it could be used plain. "Why don't cats have good long-term memories," he thought. So, he sat down in front of the TV and...

dozed off for a few while watching The Real World(c) on MTV(tm). Suddenly he was awakened by the sound of sirens and...

..he woke up with a start! It wasn't the swat team, it was the 4 yr old's play group!! The sirens faded off in the distance and he went to find a place to hid. Meanwhile, all the play group...

This made Oscar MAD!! Oscar felt they were mocking him--he couldn't have fish, why could the 4 year olds have fish?!?!? He could see them from his hiding spot in the...

middle of the floor. Oscar wasn't the brightest crayon in the box.. he liked to think he was invisible. Unfortunatly the group of germs on wheels spotted him and

...made a mad dash for him yelling "KITTY, KITTY, KITTY" at the top of their lungs. Oscar slouched down as though he was a wild cat in the jungle and the pack of wild dogs would run past him unaware that he was there...

thinking he was invisible, he just sat there not moving. He realized after the first 4 year old pounced on him that Lyduidphyer was right, he is not the brightest crayon in the box. He mamaged to "slip" from the deadly choke hold the kid had on him only to find himself.....

LOL--Sparky and I were on the same wavelength!!

...having his tail yanked by another. He let out a pitiful YOWL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom