The Fish Name Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm... Ive got 3 lines on my tail and orange eyes. I've also got blue lines vertically on my face and am a diamond shaped fish. My name is similar to a type of killer.

Gboy66 said:
Bursa trigerfish? Picasso? Humma?

Close to the picasso but nope. Remember its name sounds similar to a person who kills others. Like the game called ______ Creed.

I am a sort of elongated fish, almost lile an eel. I have spines on my back when i am older, and need quite a big tank, 75 gallons. I like bloodworms and such as a treat! Hint: my first name is a species that went extict a long time ago, for unknown causes. Little kids love this species

I have a very aggressive personality, I am a tropical fish from south America. I have a few different colors on me. But I am known most for the color of my underside of my gills.

Mike4242 said:
I have a very aggressive personality, I am a tropical fish from south America. I have a few different colors on me. But I am known most for the color of my underside of my gills.

Blue gill?

Back
Top Bottom