The Nursery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just read all your updates in other threads also..
All your tanks look very nice..You got it going on..(y)
Even the snail statue !:whistle:

Well it’s time for 6am lights on. IMG_1519485302.961943.jpg

Riccia is starting to grow through the mesh. IMG_3043.jpg

Neons just hanging out. IMG_3044.jpg

I’m planning on leaving them in here. If the Red Cherries can survive the Khuli’s and Rainbows in my main tank the Orange one should be able to make it here.

Since I removed the Tahitian Moon Sand I haven’t lost a snail. The Amanos are doing well too.

Java Fern. Giant mutant Java fern.

It’s tied to a 1/2 piece of slate and it goes to the top of the tank.

It pearls like crazy after a water change.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have shremp! Pick up day moved up to today. Drip acclimated for 1 1/2 hours. They are all over checking things out. Anywhere in size from a bit under 1/2” to close to 3/4”. IMG_3103.jpgIMG_3099.jpgIMG_3111.jpgIMG_3108.jpgIMG_3101.jpg

18 of them in total. Keeping my fingers crossed they thrive!

So pretty!

I have been using Cobalt Coral Food, Interspersed with other feeding and my shrimp are doing very well. Saw the improvement after starting to feed using the frozen food. Rotifers and Cyclops too from Hikari I believe.

Moved 6 Neons out of here today to my 29. Will keep catching and moving until all 20 are in my Maine tank. I pulled the CPDs out of the 30L Biorb. Now that they are mature the tank is too small. I’ve lost 2 of the 6. Once all the Neons are moved I’ll add more. Of the 18 shrimp I will see 1 or 3 at night. They are hiding in the plants or the Neons ate them. Oh well. IMG_3238.jpg

The Riccia is growing. Slow and steady. IMG_3239.jpgIMG_3240.jpg

I think so. I had the 20 Neons In There for QT and got all of them moved yesterday. I saw a few out foraging. I think they came from a tank without fish so they were being cautious.

Took all of the surviving Red Cherry shrimp out of my main tank and moved them in here. I hardly ever see the orange. I took the CPS’s out of the Biorb and moved them in. Honestly I am tired of babying shrimp. If they live fine. If not. Sorry. IMG_1522183565.893120.jpg

Java is pearling like crazy today. IMG_3262.jpg

Riccia is growing well. IMG_3266.jpg

Shrimp and snail cruising. IMG_3267.jpg

CPS’s are enjoying the larger space. IMG_3269.jpg

Back
Top Bottom