The Nursery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Light PWC yesterday. Water tests were perfect. Seeing shrimp out and about and CPD’s are still settling in. A bit skiddish still. Lots of snail eggs on the hood! IMG_1522417614.519406.jpg

Tank is doing well! Snails and shrimp surviving. Some baby snails but no baby shrimp yet. The CPDS are enjoying the larger tank. Riccia and other plants are filling in. And I’m sure I see some bristles on my BNP sprouting. IMG_3453.jpgIMG_3450.jpgIMG_3441.jpgIMG_3460.jpg

Why, yes I believe there is a male!

You have the biggest fish! That is a beautiful, stocky, well fed CPD!

Plants look lush as well, looking good over there!

Why, yes I believe there is a male!

You have the biggest fish! That is a beautiful, stocky, well fed CPD!

Plants look lush as well, looking good over there!

I swear by my grindal worms. The love them. I spotted 2 CPD fry in there last night! I hope they survive. Lots of places to forage and hide.

Crypts in the back are hitting the top now and the Riccia has grown nicely. IMG_3557.jpgIMG_3558.jpg

I’ve seen 2 young shrimp so slowly making a comeback.

Spotted about a dozen of these today. Finally getting my shrimp colony growing again. IMG_3952.jpg

I'm loving how the scale shifts from big and in-your-face java to the crypts and then down to the Riccia in the middle. Great flow to the eye! Excellent species choices for the livestock, too.

I'm loving how the scale shifts from big and in-your-face java to the crypts and then down to the Riccia in the middle. Great flow to the eye! Excellent species choices for the livestock, too.

Thanks! I really enjoy the tank.

The plants are looking nice and healthy! Is that Crypt wendtii “Red” or Crypt wendtii “Bronze” in the background?

Back
Top Bottom