The one fish you never regretted buying?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ImACoolguy

Aquarium Advice Addict
What is that one fish that has always been your favorite and star of your tank?

Mine is my Dojo Loach. He always comes out and greets me when I walk by. We sometimes play tag where I put my hand in the tank and he will come suck on it , swim away, then come back and do it again.

What's your favorite?

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Love kuhlis, wish I had space for some.

My first forktails were a bit of an impulse purchase but have quickly become one of my favorite fish (y)

The one fish I have never regretted buying is my longfin leopard danio that the LFS accidentally gave me.

My first fish and the beginning of an obsession..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1424885232466.jpg
    1424885232466.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 182
Sadly my first fish was very...improperly cared for. Due to lack of knowledge.

My dojo was actually the only impulse buy I've ever done :p did research afterwards.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

34yxz74.jpg

My one fish that I never regretted buying is my angel, Elizabeth. I only name the ones with personality.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424888222.652242.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

My favorite is definitely my elephant nose, even though I had to re home my other fish when he matured and completely change my tank he's been worth it :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

My pair of knifefish, Kite (black ghost knife) and Ribbon (african brown knife).And also my ropefish (not shipped, but, who cares).

11 rummynose tetras. I got one free in the batch, and I lost one in the QT tank. the remaining 10 are still alive in the main since 1 year, they scholling and cool :)

tetra_rummeyNose3.jpg

My pair of knifefish, Kite (black ghost knife) and Ribbon (african brown knife).And also my ropefish (not shipped, but, who cares).

I've seen black and brown ghost knife fish they are very nice fish if you have enough space for it but will make a meal of any smaller fish that will fit in his mouth

11 rummynose tetras.... :)

tetra_rummeyNose3.jpg

I like these a lot, too. I currently only have 8 Longfin Gold Danios in a 55 gal. and my hubby wants me to get a fish species that schools/shoals? more than the danios do. Would these be a good choice for that?

Do yours show plenty of natural behaviors since you have 10? Would you suggest a larger school? I could do up to 15 in my stocking scheme.

~ Sent via Carrier Goldfish

My favorite fishes are my beautiful cory's. The one fish that I would probably never buy again are actually dwarf puffers, but only because of their specialized diet and water quality, care and aggressiveness. Well, my second one was kind of an impulse buy, but whatever :)

Nils

My favorite fishes are my beautiful cory's. The one fish that I would probably never buy again are actually dwarf puffers, but only because of their specialized diet and water quality, care and aggressiveness. Well, my second one was kind of an impulse buy, but whatever :)

Nils

I'm looking forward to a puffer one day and yes they need lots of attention:)

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I have a rope fish shipping in to me in a few days hopefully it's in processing :3

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom