The upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hara

Aquarium Advice Addict
I upgraded the 10 gallon to a 20, for the sake of more plants. Now I am told I need more fish! (this is a hard concept for me as I am neurotic about not overcrowding ;) ) The fish list now includes 3 german rams, 2 cory cats, 5 neon tetra, 5 glolight tetra, a CAE and a betta. Miscellaneous inhabitants are a dozen ghost shrimp and 2 (I hope) apple snails.

Attachments

• dscn5955.jpg
    dscn5955.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 212
I agree, it looks awesome Hara. I see for sure one ivory snail, possibly two. I'd say your good. :D

Thanks folks! Now if I can just ID that elusive purple people eater plant.

beautiful tank!!! Where did you get those rocks from? I would love some rocks like that for my 55 gallon.

the rocks are all over the place down here....some were in the woods, by creek beds under the highway overpass :oops:

Im afraid to get rocks from around here because its all got limestone in it... I mean, i know the pH part is ok for my african cichlids, but is it ok to use in a closed system? There are tons of rocks just not sure if they are safe or not.

You never need more fish, I was gone for a while but Im gonna post my fish tank tommoro , my little ten gallon and wait till you see everone saying its over crowed yet all the fish live and are doing wonderfull growing healthy and beautiful w. great colors.....

xIHaKIx said:
You never need more fish, I was gone for a while but Im gonna post my fish tank tommoro , my little ten gallon and wait till you see everone saying its over crowed yet all the fish live and are doing wonderfull growing healthy and beautiful w. great colors.....

What are you trying to say here? I cannot understand a word of it. :?:

Back
Top Bottom