Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
needmorecowbell said:
Ehh, okay I'll get some I have one that I can bike to.. In 40 degree weather :/

Shrimp method!!! Haha 40 degrees?? Why dont you just take your dog sled team instead?? Haha jk

Gboy66 said:
Ya is this a reef? If so what lighting are you using "needmorecowbell" (i felt really stupid typing that lol) Redsea, what kind of lighting do these corals need?

Lol I'm going to use one by fishneedit.com it is a decent light that I made a thread about asking if it is a good product, only good reviews.

needmorecowbell said:
Lol I'm going to use one by fishneedit.com it is a decent light that I made a thread about asking if it is a good product, only good reviews.

Great!!

SleepsWithFish said:
Or light the whole room. Haha it stinks BAAAAAAAD!!!!

Hahah well it would be in the kitchen, and i guarentee it can't smell worse then my moms cooking...hahaha ahh just kidding

Lol well I just tested the water... 0s In everything.. And I just found out someone stole the ph test vial out of the box it was in. Going to the store tomorrow to buy live rock, filter, heater for pwc, and maybe a light plus a bunch of other stuff. How does that sound? Any recommended purchases other than a rodi unit, which I will buy someday?

On another note, what should I stock it with when the times right? I want them all to be reef friendly and I also want a clown in there. It's a thirty long for all who it may concern.

Yay stocking!!!
I'll just throw out an idea here...

2 occelaris clowns
1 royal gramma
1 watchman goby
1 kauderns or bangaii cardinal

Lol that's what I'll be personally doing for my biocube:)

Ooh thats a great stock list! I'm thinking bangaii and pajama cardinal although I'm not totally sure what the cauderns is. Are neon gobies a good idea?

Back
Top Bottom