Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
needmorecowbell said:
Soo if you don't mind me asking.. How old are you gboy and sleepswithfish? You both sound like your my age.

Lets just say i can get a job yet! Haha

needmorecowbell said:
Lol Im 15 starting today.. For my bday I'm going to my lfs and buying everything. I'm
Going now :D

Awsome!!! Happy birthday!! What all are you getting?

needmorecowbell said:
Lol Im 15 starting today.. For my bday I'm going to my lfs and buying everything. I'm
Going now :D

Happy b day dude! If i ever meet you, im going to have to remember to punch you 15 times haha!! Jk!

needmorecowbell said:
Ya lol I know what you mean! I made a thread a while ago about it and had some decent ways to make some moola.. All I do is babysit though.. I'm way underpaid but I can't conplain.

Haha speaking of underpaid, i just painted boards and then tirmmed bushes for about 50 minutes...ill be lucky if that earns me HALF of a yellow prawn goby hahaha :D:D

needmorecowbell said:
Update

Just bought my live rock! It stinks lol. Also bought a filter and a heater. 300$ :/

For just the lr, heater and filter?? Noooooo! Hahah you really hate bad smells dont you? Hahah

needmorecowbell said:
Lol yea I HATE bad smelling things. And ya it's ridiculous how expensive it was

How many lbs of live rock did you get? I bet you could have gotten a better deal on the filter and heater on amazon!!

Gboy66 said:
How many lbs of live rock did you get? I bet you could have gotten a better deal on the filter and heater on amazon!!

I only got 6 because it was 12.99$ a pound lol.. I could have but i needed it then.

needmorecowbell said:
I only got 6 because it was 12.99$ a pound lol.. I could have but i needed it then.

Bro, 12.99 a pound?!?! That rock better come with a free refugium and a years supply of livestock because that my friend is way over priced!!!!

SleepsWithFish said:
Bro, 12.99 a pound?!?! That rock better come with a free refugium and a years supply of livestock because that my friend is way over priced!!!!

I know it is, but it IS high quality.. And the next closest thing is a few hours away. I just can't do that. They are pretty much a monopoly.

SleepsWithFish said:
Cool, will you be using the bio media in it or refugium mod?

I'm going to take out the crap they put in there and put some live rock rubble in and my heater. It's coming along nicely and my base rock ( the other 27lbs) is coming in on Thursday or Friday.

Back
Top Bottom