Transporting fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nathanpopp

Aquarium Advice Freak
I will be taking my JD's to my LFS soon, but I have no clue on how to get them there. Any suggestions?

I use a 5 gallon Home Depot bucket. Depending on the size of the Tupperware vs fish ratio I could not imagine the Tupperware to be comfortable and would stress fish. Also needs oxygen and an open Home Depot bucket would provide them that

I've traveled from Corpus Christi, TX to Galveston, TX with my fish in a large, plastic, storage container with a portable bubble maker latched to the side. All of them survived the 4 hour drive.

That's awesome. I hope I never have to transport that far. Sounds like a major hassle and would scare me.

Lol. It was a hassle but those darn fish are worth it. I'm moving back to Corpus next year and I'm going to have to transport the 60g and 120g back with me. Not looking forward to it.

Home Depot bucket and if its far the bucket bubbler (used for live bait). I got the bubbler at Walmart in the fishing section. It works great.

Back
Top Bottom