Trouble with GBR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DCLXVI

Aquarium Advice Regular
A while back I make a topic about my German blue ram being colorless and having his fins held tight to his body. It's been 6 months now and nothing has changed! He swims around all day eats fine etc.
I decided to get a spray bar to help with the flow, thinking it was to fast and was stressing him out... no change.
I then figured it would be that fact that it is alone so it has no need to display color and I went out and got two more. No change in color, and the ones I got lost most of their color!
I don't know what to do at this point. I'm thinking maybe its the lighting and light color sand I have. If that's the case I might need to give up on the GBR. Can anyone else think of anything?
Also tested today and 0 ammonia 0 nitrite and ~5 nitrate.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120902_185929.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120902_185929.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 87
  • ForumRunner_20120902_185944.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120902_185944.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 81
I agree and that's why it bothers me. It was a colorful beautiful gbr and now it is a pale fish. Any ideas?

Yes. The only time they are not is during feeding. I feel like if it was a disease he wouldn't be around any more knowing it has been months.

Back
Top Bottom