TT's 40b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Marlboro mild 72s in the box

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

No way those two lights came outa that little box, (the chili's table is a great way to scale it). That's awesome you got them! Can't wait to hear what you think

NO WAY, DUDE! strike 2, and amazon falls behind in the count.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Straight away I'm impressed with the build of these fixtures(quality)..
The fixtures sinked up to one controller with a push of the button..cool cool

They look absolutely sexy atop the 40b..
http://i.imgur.com/FkgpFXB.jpg
A little Barry White in the background&you're all set..haha

The power source (converter)will easily disconnect,guessing for ease of replacement if need be..
http://i.imgur.com/aZIsrtz.jpg

sit in silence...

Great scape so far. Just remember the golden rule of thirds to creat depth when you add DW and plants. Cool lights too. Waiting for your initial review with plants.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Any thoughts on brightness or spectrum?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I plan to run 1 fixture at max&the other setup similarly to the planted+...Great coverage right up the sides,I don't think I'll have an issue with growing just about anything with these fixtures..

sit in silence...

Great scape so far. Just remember the golden rule of thirds to creat depth when you add DW and plants. Cool lights too. Waiting for your initial review with plants.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Thx Pitbull...
Not sure I want to add dw or not,still on the fence but I'm looking online for nice pieces of manzanita&mopani..

sit in silence...

I plan to run fixture at max&the other setup similarly to the planted+...Great coverage right up the sides,I don't think I'll have an issue with growing just about anything with these fixtures..

sit in silence...

I feel like I read a single 24/7 ran 60 par on a 20 high. If memory serves me correct, they have the same depth as a 40b (16"?) With two of them, I wouldn't think you'll have any grow issues involving lighting for sure haha

I noticed you said you could control both lights from a single remote, but can you control each one individually or will they match?

Jesse

From top of substrate to the lights from front to back slopes up from 16" to 14 1/2"...

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom