TT's 40b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, tell me you got tbe finnex titanium heater.... Dat'd be smooth.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have one of those. The controller hangs outside of the tank so it is easy to see/adjust. It's shiny like an aluminum baseball bat (mine is hidden behind plants and DW).
Curious about the Hydor canister. Viewed some reviews but have not heard much of its use with AA members.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have one of those. The controller hangs outside of the tank so it is easy to see/adjust. It's shiny like an aluminum baseball bat (mine is hidden behind plants and DW).
Curious about the Hydor canister. Viewed some reviews but have not heard much of its use with AA members.

I have one on the 20L,as for the hydor I'll letcha know what I think about it...May sell the Rena Canister..

sit in silence...

Better in the second pic. I cant remember did you post a pic of the entire tank plan?

Much better. I was playing around with the layout in my upcoming tank last night, similar composition as yours (slightly) and realized that it's easy to create awkwardly blank voids opposite side of the rock work. Are you planning anything for that side?

I feel like there should be some big piece of spiderwood with branches going every which way in here... Lookin good though man.

Caleb

I feel like there should be some big piece of spiderwood with branches going every which way in here... Lookin good though man.

Caleb

The only downside to the spiderwood is that it quickly becomes an algae magnet especially with 2-24/7's over the top..

sit in silence...

Settled on the scape,filled up the tank& have started the fishless cycle using Brightwell Aquatics Faststart-F in conjuction with FlorinBacter...
The new canister will take an additional 4 days before I'ts delivered and will be setup at that point using seeded media from another canister.

sit in silence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom