TT's 40b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep cards and rummies in my 180 @80+
That being said I keep my rams in species/breeding tanks only.
The embers are good to 82 from many links but if they will hide??
How many did you have B?

I keep cards and rummies in my 180 @80+
That being said I keep my rams in species/breeding tanks only.
The embers are good to 82 from many links but if they will hide??
How many did you have B?

Had 8, 4 dissappeared, apisto looked engorged. Got 4 more.. apisto grew rapidly as the herd dwindled:/ they're best in a nano tank.. i have 5 left and they're far to plump for a midnight snack. A huge shoal of cardinals would be awesome too!! For the record. Apisto mouths are like largemouth bass compared to ram mouths as smallmouth bass at the same size if that makes sense

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Had 8, 4 dissappeared, apisto looked engorged. Got 4 more.. apisto grew rapidly as the herd dwindled:/ they're best in a nano tank.. i have 5 left and they're far to plump for a midnight snack. A huge shoal of cardinals would be awesome too!! For the record. Apisto mouths are like largemouth bass compared to ram mouths as smallmouth bass at the same size if that makes sense

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Uh oh! I had a hatchetfish who ate a ghost shrimp. His thin abdomen looked really round and he was weighed down to the bottom of the tank.

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

I'll have to agree on the embers liking to hide. I have a primarily nano species tank and find the CPDs more venturesome than the embers. I do like their coloration. Like little tangerines with fins.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

This morning's test show:
Ammo-0ppm
Nitrite-.25ppm
Nitrate-20-40ppm
Closing in on closing out a short term fish-less cycle..

sit in silence...

This morning's test reveal:
Ammo-0ppm
Nitrite-0ppm
Nitrate-20-40ppm
Cycled Patna!

sit in silence...

BIG water change in effect this morning to remove nitrates....
Have a few fish that I'm going to add today to keep things going,nuttin special...The goods will come soon enough!

sit in silence...

54986588.jpg

Drippin DEM fish slowly...
Massive clean up in the 10g qt left 2 lone white cloud minnows who don't play well with others...

sit in silence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom