TT's 40b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long at all. Still loving the 24/7's?

Jesse

The 24/7's are sweet to say the least!
Liking me some ember tetras here lately...the gbr's ,amano's and otto's are a lock but the shoal is still up in the air..

sit in silence...

The 24/7's are sweet to say the least!
Liking me some ember tetras here lately...the gbr's ,amano's and otto's are a lock but the shoal is still up in the air..

sit in silence...

I wonder how the GBR's will do with Amanos... That has held me back from getting them.

My gbrs never even loom twice at amanos, even the beats mode bandit sent me..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

But put em with cherries&watch the utter violence which insues...
Some things can't be unseen...haha

sit in silence...

2-3 times as large. Is there anything I can do? I really like the goldfish, and I'd hate to give them up, but I would like some more fish.

Yoobroo, he's good. Seems to have paired with the ebr, they killed the female gbr or ran her out of the tank.. disappeared without a trace.

Yoobroo, he's good. Seems to have paired with the ebr, they killed the female gbr or ran her out of the tank.. disappeared without a trace.

Was she cat sushi? Never trust a ?:nono:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Was she cat sushi? Never trust a ?:nono:

Not trying to hijack.. ever seen that show " leftovers" on hbo? I went away for 4 days, lost a ram and 2 apistos in separate tanks. No trace?? Very strange.. both females in one tank had free swimming fry?? Cat is suspect number one for sure..

A very expensive snack. One of the downsides to open tops...

Not Bat cat!

Hahahha.. dude.. she's pure evil... I'd elaborate but you'd all.think I'm crazy. My 1 year old male cacatoides must have looked pretty spectacular after sparking 2 spawns in a 2 days.. cat had to have him.. she knew I was gone.. she's always hated the tanks.. oh no.. taking about my cat not my girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom