Update 40g community tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Metalheadx

Aquarium Advice Freak
So here is the update on my new landscaped of the 40g breeder tank. I'm not done with it yet still about to add this big beautiful rock I have that is about done soaking to get it clean ( some I sure have seen my other thread about it ) ..... Just added all new plants and moved the air stone. Cloudy from moving stuff around. The first pic is before and second is after. The big stone will be in the center and have a couple more plants to put in there, also getting a black or dark blue background. Also getting some dark gravel to edge the big stone. Will post pics of finished product.

image-1267649612.jpg

Before landscape

image-574211469.jpg

After landscape but not done

image-309125689.jpg

Big stone in case for the people have not seen it yet

Attachments

• image-2840189446.jpg
    image-2840189446.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 124
  • image-563511054.jpg
    image-563511054.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 150
Forgot to mention I have some fake 4 leaf cloves for good luck ...lol.. Going in there also .

I liked your first scape, but this final scape is pretty great with that big chunk of wood in the middle. Love how you surounded it with plants and the river rock. (y)

Coleallensmom said:
I liked your first scape, but this final scape is pretty great with that big chunk of wood in the middle. Love how you surounded it with plants and the river rock. (y)

Thanks!!! And that actually is a rock... We think it may be petrified wood!!

I'm also putting this in and taking the skull out!!!

Attachments

• image-2870351350.png
    image-2870351350.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 309
mdawg75 said:
Metal Head Ive got the Buddah in my 75g too along with a dragon on the otherside, the dragon has a airstone in its mouth. Nice tank

How do you like the Buddah head? Is it holding up good? I would love to see a pic of it in a tank!

Metalheadx it in my profile pics, My 75g tank Its done real good, You have to sink it alittle in the substrate because its a little top heavy and if the fish dig it could lean or topple.

mdawg75 said:
Metalheadx it in my profile pics, My 75g tank Its done real good, You have to sink it alittle in the substrate because its a little top heavy and if the fish dig it could lean or topple.

Cool I'll check it out and ya the skull I have is the same way too , my dojo loaches do that digging thing to it all the time , thanks for the heads up on it !

Back
Top Bottom