Update of Beengirl's 55g reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awe the violin is playing? ;) buy the camera!

Nice pics :)

Oh, you know I take some pics, Dino!! Haha. They're just all iPhone pics. :)
I have a decent camera (that i use for vaca pics-;) ) but then I gotta figure out how to transfer to the site and upload them, etc. I'm not great with technology, so that would take me probably hours to figure out. So, hope everyone enjoys my iPhone pics. :)

Oh, you know I take some pics, Dino!! Haha. They're just all iPhone pics. :)
I have a decent camera (that i use for vaca pics-;) ) but then I gotta figure out how to transfer to the site and upload them, etc. I'm not great with technology, so that would take me probably hours to figure out. So, hope everyone enjoys my iPhone pics. :)

I enjoy your iPhone pics :)

Remember I have an iPhone also

Love your pics!! That orchid dottyback and condy are gorgeous!!!!

Thank you! The orchid was the best hitchhiker ever, and he's been getting along with everyone fabulously! I know they can be bullies sometimes, but so far mine has been great! And I love the pink on my condy, as soon as I saw the pink, I had to have it :)

Got a new wrasse, so I had to make a top so this one doesn't jump too. So here's my top:

image-2979371958.jpg

Gonna have to keep an eye on the coral, I think, to make sure the top's not blocking too much light. I Hope it doesn't. The condy and GBTA are right at the top, so hopefully they'll still get enough light.

Got a new wrasse, so I had to make a top so this one doesn't jump too. So here's my top:

Gonna have to keep an eye on the coral, I think, to make sure the top's not blocking too much light. I Hope it doesn't. The condy and GBTA are right at the top, so hopefully they'll still get enough light.

Where's the wrasse pic?

Can you post a pic of your hole tank I have the 92 corner and want to see how you did yours

Can you post a pic of your hole tank I have the 92 corner and want to see how you did yours

Actually on page 8 of this thread there's a FTS and some from different angles too. I haven't taken any FTS very recently, that's about the most recent. :) thanks for looking!!

Back
Top Bottom