Upgrade Time (125 gal Freshwater to Saltwater)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I set up the gfo/carbon reactors and the biopellet reactor this past week. I'm glad I got that done. Now to start glueing the frags up on the rock. I'm going to order a copperband butterfly to take care of some aphtasia in all of my tanks. I will move him from tank to tank until they are all gone.

The sale at saltwzterfish.com has been extended.

On another note. I moved my mushroom rock out of the 125 and back into the 40B. It's doing much better since I moved it. Look how big the blue mushrooms are opening up now.

Attachments

• 20170905_124945.jpg
    20170905_124945.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 42
Since I removed the mushroom from this candy cane it's expanding more and growing another head.

Attachments

• 20170906_154444.jpg
    20170906_154444.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 53
I have a question for all. My rodi unit water pressure slowed to a drip. When I went down stairs to check on it I noticed my tea was up to .005 and my cartridges look like they need to be replaced. So I ordered replacements yesterday from BRS and I haven't gotten a email confirmation or shipping notice. Can I use distilled water until I get my shipment?

It looks like I will be getting my rodi membranes on Thursday. Can I use my rodi unit even though it's the tds is .005? How far can this number go up before it becomes dangerous for the reef?

It shouldn't be too much of a biggie to wait another week for your new canisters to show up before doing your pwc ,..I'd buy an extra set of canisters to have " standing by " for the next time ,....

Thanks guys. I Turned the rodi unit back on even though it's dripping really slow. I should get my membranes this Thursday so I Think I'll be ok.

Dary I'm going to put a calendar down where my rodi unit is so I can keep track of when I need to change them.

Does the rodi source line get clogged? my pressure gauge is iine before the rodi unit. I'm not sure that my unit is the cause of the slow drip coming from the unit. My pressure dropped really low.

I'd call brs and talk to one of the guys and explain what's going on, I'm sure they're very versed on all the little nuances regarding the units

Back
Top Bottom