Urgent help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bruinsbro1997 said:
Yes only a baby and already killing and nipping...oh joy...

Ah jeez and you only have one right? Thats a bummer but hey, it happens. I thought that if i possibley brought my tetras up with a baby angel, he would be less likely to kill em, but i guess not

i new it was a cichlid but i didnt know of their killing instinct except against neon tetra, hahaha just as a joke!!! u should teach him that he is not that mean put some tiger barbs with him, just kidding

Well they're in and active and too fast for the angel so the angel can't get up on them. However I would like to mention that while thy were in the bag acclimating the angel was nipping the bag several times trying to get a piece of the tetras. Looks like I might need to re-home a fish soon...

how bis is that angel??? he sounds mean i had some angels in the past and they were nice to all my fish even the neon tetras o just gave them to my dad so he could put them on his angel tank in his office

Weird man... That angel has a temper!!! The rummys couldnt outrun the angel??

you should try some peacock cichlids the nicer ones might work or a white calvus i had some of those in my comunity tank also if u put them there makesure they r small

Angels are usually pleasent though, thats why this one is a bit weird. I say return him and get another smaller one

i know huh but then again a lonely agressive small angel its kind of cool to have tho ill put them with cichlids that are not aggresive but can handle their own

Back
Top Bottom