Waaah! More bad news!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Christmasfish

Aquarium Advice Addict
One of the new gourami had a suspicious spot, ,so I put him in hot QT last night to examine him closer this morning....
The cat or SOMEbody knocked the condensation tray into the tank...he got trapped beneath and drowned! :cry: :cry:

:oops: I should have put him in a safer location, but I was dealing with the found chocolate in the filter incident!
I am becoming a regular fishkiller this week! :(

Yikes. Watch out for the bad luck happens in threes saying.

I just told my fiancé that bad luck happens in threes--he did not believe me! I am waiting on my third--first, my great uncle passed away and second, I found out my father (who lives by himself and I used to live just 45 mins from) had a biking accident and broke his right arm in two places (and I’m sure the post office that he works for will be very understanding :nono: ). I know the third is coming--last time bad luck stuck my family, two uncles and my grandmother passed away.
Christmasfish, I hope your string of bad luck ends soon!

Urk; what a week you guys are having!

I'll be sure to stay faaaaar away ;)

yikes - I'm thinking I should post 3 x to you just in case 8O
Hope the rest of your fish stay healthy :)

He is actually doing very well. his color is better (i posted a pic). He has very weak finnage, almost all his movement is with his pecs. His coloring is very pretty and even. He even blew a bubble nest today. He is sitting in the desk unit right now as a matter of fact. ^.^
He's not Blackbeard my christmasfish, none of the other bettas have learned such a huge repotoire of tricks, but I guess he is a nice fishie.

Back
Top Bottom