We are going for a different look!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where did you get that ship. I always wanted to get like some old looking castle pillars to help with my rocks capping. Or like a crashed airplane. But I never see any that I like

Bad news today. I came back from work to find the cleaner wrasse on the living room floor, first casualty of the open top tank :(

He was such a friendly fish, will be sorely missed.

3 piece battle ship

(y)hi mate where did you get your 3 piece ship from i have been looking for one for ages, thanx jon,

Just spent the last 45 mins reading about your tank start to finish! Its beautiful

Well here is how the tank looks today, we are so happy with where we are now, we have had our problems, we have had our downs, but it's all come together and I love how it is!

image-3675827412.jpg

Thanks, we actually had a lot of it die off of coraline from the change over so looking forward to more growth!

What was the 68 gallon stock brighty? Interested cause i have around the same sized tank!

Well it varied due to illness and trial and mistake! But we had one clown (was 2) a very juvenile Koran angel (naughty!) 6 blue chromis, cleaner wrasse, different types of butterfly fish, had trouble keeping them! 2cleaner shrimp one fire shrimp and various cuc!

Ok so here is some development pictures of our stunning Koran angel!
When we first got him...

image-4045618173.jpg

To what he looks like now!

image-2243431524.jpg

Loving this fish!!

We payed £25 (around $40 I think!) when he was an inch long, now he is almost 4inches!
The only fish I think that looks more stunning as a juvenile is the emperor angel!

oO BRIGHTY Oo said:
We payed £25 (around $40 I think!) when he was an inch long, now he is almost 4inches!
The only fish I think that looks more stunning as a juvenile is the emperor angel!

I agree. Beautiful fish!! :)

Back
Top Bottom