What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
.... waits.... inch per gallon plus accounting for water displacement of decorations. I had to stop talking to him.

My tank about three months ago. *eye roll* we got into an argument about it

Nice tank. :) at least you walked away. Lol

.... I'm staying with him out in Cali.

The latest: after discussing my tanks he tells me that you can keep your African cichlids and coral together. Forever .

.... I'm staying with him out in Cali.

The latest: after discussing my tanks he tells me that you can keep your African cichlids and coral together. Forever .

...yikes. I dont even have anything to say on that one.

Added Melafix to my QT tank, fished out two dead cardinals and am currently refilling tank after 70% WC to get rid of the Melafix. One of the cardinals was looking bad before the Melafix, but the others were all fine until I added it. :(

Changed about 50 gallons and added a 3d background. Easier said than done when you have a flowerhorn in a bad mood!

image-2938064281.jpg

image-2026118287.jpg

Also monitored the cycle on my new project a 20 long FOWLR tank. So far so good!

image-1664323951.jpg

Headed to look at fish n get some ideas for the 10g .. might buy some cories for my other tank

Edit: gonna help my moms friend pik her fish out too ... since we r there anyway .. nothing like other people buyin the fish you like .. i would have lots of tanks if i could afford it and had the time for up keep

Found a 75 gal reef ready...going to get it this week! My venture into salt shall begain...

It wouldnt stay that way or i would take you up on it...

Not sure why i was there helpin my moms friend they didnt listen to me n left with 2 red minor tetras, 1 glowlight tetra, 3 red wag platys n i think 3 zebra danios...

I have plenty of insulated boxes from fish orders(y)(y):D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

send some to my kids every year:cool:

Back
Top Bottom