What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Water changes all through the house today. Rescaped one of the bow fronts. 110 clearing up nicely.

Attachments

• image-3703598032.jpg
    image-3703598032.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 91
  • image-3640655810.jpg
    image-3640655810.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 63
"Fixing to do my weekly water changes then gonna sit down with my jar of cinnamon apple moonshine... Shhhh...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for a good laugh!:ROFLMAO:

Did a quick PWC on my Edge shrimp tank after spending 2 hours in the wee A.M. hours looking at new possible homes for my OEBT shrimp.

Think I will be moving the blue and bronze cherry shrimp in with the small amount of red cherries I have left to the 16G Red Cherry Tank. In a few weeks my very dark red cherry shrimp will be able to come home to my tank, so it is hard for me to decide, about adding an extra tank or not. I was going to go with Orange Sakura and OEBT, that has been the plan for over a year, since the blue and orange colors would look so good together.

But the deep dark red guys I saw (to order in a nearby town) looked so beautiful looked like Rubies, (saw them in person), I will probably just go with them for now. I am waiting for the new babies to get born/and the others to grow up some, and picking up about 30-40 in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Pwc on my bettas tank and added new plants. My husband came home today with two baby elephant nose to add with my big guy (he got them for my early birthday present) so I'm now looking for a bigger tank yippee :)

Pwc on my bettas tank and added new plants. My husband came home today with two baby elephant nose to add with my big guy (he got them for my early birthday present) so I'm now looking for a bigger tank yippee :)

Yay for a bigger tank, and then there will be the other tank you have right now to refill !!!!!!!!!!!Now that's Yipeeeeee!

Happy Early Birthday!!! Good Hubby!

Yay for a bigger tank, and then there will be the other tank you have right now to refill !!!!!!!!!!!Now that's Yipeeeeee!

Happy Early Birthday!!! Good Hubby!

Thanks really excited! Going to let them settle and hopefully feed then off to get a bigger tank yippee! Here's a pic of my new babies they are so tiny to gonzo lol

ForumRunner_20130225_182757.jpg

Thanks really excited! Going to let them settle and hopefully feed then off to get a bigger tank yippee! Here's a pic of my new babies they are so tiny to gonzo lol

Aw! That's so awesome! Sounds like he's an awesome hubby. :) happy bday!

Moved all the plants around in my 26, trying to figure out how I'd like it when I change substrate and re-scape it soon.
It looks SOOO much better now!!

I also found my first batch of RCS babies in their QT tank!

And did PWC's on all of my tanks.

Before and after:: (please don't mind the substrate, it looks like clown puke, i hate it!)

Attachments

• image-1227401586.jpg
    image-1227401586.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 64
  • image-3778014614.jpg
    image-3778014614.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 56
Moved all the plants around in my 26, trying to figure out how I'd like it when I change substrate and re-scape it soon.
It looks SOOO much better now!!

I also found my first batch of RCS babies in their QT tank!

And did PWC's on all of my tanks.

Before and after:: (please don't mind the substrate, it looks like clown puke, i hate it!)

Congrats on the RCS!

ROFL!! that made me spit coffee!

Haha I'm sorry! Hope you didn't burn yourself!
I hate that substrate with a passion. At first I didn't know how long I would keep this tank up for so I just added gravel from old tanks into it. But now that its been up for like 6+ months I am in serious need of a change!

Haha I'm sorry! Hope you didn't burn yourself!
I hate that substrate with a passion. At first I didn't know how long I would keep this tank up for so I just added gravel from old tanks into it. But now that its been up for like 6+ months I am in serious need of a change!

I just change the substrate on a "new to me" 75g. I used black diamond sand blasting sand. 100 lbs for 18 bucks!!

Still abit cloudy but you get the idea.
67720-albums11716-picture51978.jpg

Back
Top Bottom