What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just another 50% water change in the African tank. Day 11 on "operation ich battle" and all looks good with no deaths to report.

Just another 50% water change in the African tank. Day 11 on "operation ich battle" and all looks good with no deaths to report.

Good. Id be supprised if a sissy paracite like ich could take down a cichlid when treated right. And im in no doubt you know what youre doing convict.
Ive always wondered if your name 'convict' has anything to do the a convict cichids?

Good. Id be supprised if a sissy paracite like ich could take down a cichlid when treated right. And im in no doubt you know what youre doing convict.
Ive always wondered if your name 'convict' has anything to do the a convict cichids?

Thanks for the vote of confidence it's much appreciated I do the best I can :)

And... My user name, hmmm.... Lets just say it not about fish ;)

Btw... Like your occupation

Thanks for the vote of confidence it's much appreciated I do the best I can :)

And... My user name, hmmm.... Lets just say it not about fish ;)

Btw... Like your occupation

I like that occupation, too. At least he's honest!

It's water change night once dinner gets cooked. And I'm going to start planning what I'm going to do for my new betta's tank. Right now the tank just holds some snails and is bare bottomed with some fake plants in there just to give the snails stuff to climb on. That just won't do for a gorgeous solid black betta. Ideas?

Do you know what. I dont remember what i put as my occupation cant look on the phone app either. Either way it wont be my genuine occupation and that will stay unconcluded.. Makes me look alot kooler that way, no?

Do you know what. I dont remember what i put as my occupation cant look on the phone app either. Either way it wont be my genuine occupation and that will stay unconcluded.. Makes me look alot kooler that way, no?

"Girlfriend's personal man slave" is what it says. My own favorite non-occupation is "professional oxygen-intake artist."

5 gal pwc on my 35hex community tank. Then my filter didnt turn on and I had to take it apart. Not sure what the problem was but it worked after I put it back together. :)

Stared at my dwarf puffer for ages!! He is a real weirdo....follows the baby snails around the glass on his tank, gets real close then appears to welcome them to his crib and swims off!! No no, I told him, don't make friends....eat them ;-)

50% water change on both tanks, happy fish today.

50% clean on my bettas tank, 40 % clean on my elephant nose tank now to sit back and watch!

Scaped the tank. Waiting to buy a test kit so I can figure out when I can put my first cichlid in

Attachments

• image-364385875.jpg
    image-364385875.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 70
Spent alot of time researching fish i wanna add to my tank.. it just looks empty now .. got a few places to check into . Wanna see if i can get them ordered locally before i pay fortune to have them shipped...

Fed the fish .. and for the first time since they have been in the new tank they were all front and center waiting to eat..

Looks amazing! How many gallons? Some yellow fish would look good against the blue background.

It's a 29 I was hoping for it to be a 30. This was a hand me down. But you have to work with what you have right. Thanks for the suggestion, I was thinking about a electric yellow

Back
Top Bottom