What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bought filter pads, a light, and freeze dried bloodworms
Fish are loving it all bloodworms especially they suck them up like noodles

50% pwc on my 30, stirred sand, redecorated & thought about how great the upgrade to a 40 will be. :)
Fed my fancy goldfish 55 & played with my baby BN to help it get used to my hands.
Going to do a 50% pwc on his tank after he eats.

Added light and water polishing pad
Tank is so much better!

image-380710573.jpg

Left side is new bulb right is old bulb
Getting another bulb soon but they only had one and I only needed one for the time being
I wanted some strip LEDs but they didn't have them
Also wanted moonlights

image-1298600267.jpg

Fun photo of my cories being cheated out of their algae wafer

image-784495451.jpg

My little guppy fry-6 of them

image-374971721.jpg

My female guppy eating a bloodworm
I wish I could get a pic of pirate, one of my guppy fry but he's too small
Sigh

Had to put one of my female CPD's down today due to a swim bladder problem :(
Done 50% water change, pulled out some plants that weren't doing well and replaced with different ones purchased today, trimmed my grasses, added a terracotta pot and searched for a missing CPD, still no luck finding him..

image-3882677005.jpg

emerald76 said:
Bought filter pads, a light, and freeze dried bloodworms
Fish are loving it all bloodworms especially they suck them up like noodles

My betta luvs the bloodworms n does the samething...he likes playin with my otos algae wafers to..well actually its veggie rounds made with whole fresh kelp n spirulina algae...anyway Neo catchs it before it sinks n throws em up with his nose like he is playin ball ..lol its so funny..

I fed my betta a combo today of bloodworms n brine shrimp checked my temp. Fed my otos their veggie rounds n cut up some organic spinach pieces for all 4 fish as their afternoon well snack...and kept an eye on how long the electricty was gonna b out ..which its back on wasnt out but mayb an hour if that...

emerald76 said:
Added light and water polishing pad
Tank is so much better!

Left side is new bulb right is old bulb
Getting another bulb soon but they only had one and I only needed one for the time being
I wanted some strip LEDs but they didn't have them
Also wanted moonlights

Fun photo of my cories being cheated out of their algae wafer

My little guppy fry-6 of them

My female guppy eating a bloodworm
I wish I could get a pic of pirate, one of my guppy fry but he's too small
Sigh

Make that eight fry
Sigh

50% water change on the 55 and arranged some plants.
25% water change on the nursery and re arranged the pots
30% water change on the 16 and took out the hornwort, messy stuff lol
20% water change on the angel's tank

Got 5 neons to up my school to 8 in the angel tank
Got 2 ( one male one female) orange cream balloon belly lyre tail Molly's for my 55
Got another jungle val for my angel tank and a small java fern and put it on my dw in my angel tank.

Yesterday I did a 30% wc on the 30g, both 10g and the 5g. Put the new mainland penguin 350 filter on the 30 (with the old filter media and added new media too). Took the penguin 200 and put it on my new 20. Also washed the heck out of some sand. Went and got a green spotted puffer! Got excited because the old heater raised the temp where I wanted it finally. Put some media in the 200 along with a new pad. Put some new rocks in the 20 and in went the gsp! Along with a snail.
Today, other then feeding the gsp some brine shrimp and another snail, I've just say back and watched my new little friend. Will do a small wc later for him.
Here he is! Meet Goblin!

ForumRunner_20120614_192123.jpg

ForumRunner_20120614_192133.jpg

ForumRunner_20120614_192143.jpg

smomus said:
Yesterday I did a 30% wc on the 30g, both 10g and the 5g. Put the new mainland penguin 350 filter on the 30 (with the old filter media and added new media too). Took the penguin 200 and put it on my new 20. Also washed the heck out of some sand. Went and got a green spotted puffer! Got excited because the old heater raised the temp where I wanted it finally. Put some media in the 200 along with a new pad. Put some new rocks in the 20 and in went the gsp! Along with a snail.
Today, other then feeding the gsp some brine shrimp and another snail, I've just say back and watched my new little friend. Will do a small wc later for him.
Here he is! Meet Goblin!

LOVE the name!!

CoryFan said:
LOVE the name!!

Thank you! Fits him perfectly. My daughter picked it out after watching him in his little go-home bag for about 2 minutes lol

smomus said:
Thank you! Fits him perfectly. My daughter picked it out after watching him in his little go-home bag for about 2 minutes lol

We had one, so I can imagine how fitting it is! They are amazing.

Added a background!
It's black paper attached with masking tape lol
I will add pictures as soon as I delete a few

Brought 14 fish (from my 29g) in to the pet store for credit, bought 3 banded kuhli loaches (for 40g, already had 2 that needed some friends) also got blood worms, every one will be happy for dinner tomorrow night

did a 40% pwc on the 29g , redecorated and replanted plants.. and found my merited snail that went missing 3-4 weeks ago, he is still alive :)

I'm drip acclimating for RCs for my 29g , to leave with my pair of albino BN plecos. And ~20 platy fry

Will move more fry (25-40) and all my rcs (100+) to the 29g.. then hopefully take down the 20 x-high tomorrow ... then ill be down to 3 tanks.

ITS EASY TO ADD TANKS BUT VERY HARD TO DOWNSIZE!!!!

Rach88 said:
Had to put one of my female CPD's down today due to a swim bladder problem :(
Done 50% water change, pulled out some plants that weren't doing well and replaced with different ones purchased today, trimmed my grasses, added a terracotta pot and searched for a missing CPD, still no luck finding him..

What kind of grass is the tall kind? Difficulty? And lighting requirements. Lol I LOVE it

One of my baby platies died today :( .

I transferred my Betta to his new, roomy ten gallon and ordered some plants and driftwood for it. I've got some good plans for this tank!

Back
Top Bottom