What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well today was kind of busy.

Top Off my my 40B
PWC on my 7G rimless
50% PWC on my "wannabe Dutch" tank
40% PWC on my other 10G, then added a new filter:)

Hi done a 40% water change on me five footer and measured the 'gap' again to see if i can get in another five footer:whistle: I can, it will be tight but worth it:D

I was looking at the fish and low and behold I found some fry hanging out in the java moss covered driftwood caves! 3 is all I've seen.

Yesterday I did a 50% water change on the 26gal community, 2 x 50% changes on the 5gal fry tank, watched my mystery snails lay eggs I think, organised my two amazon swords for a swap later today (getting some java moss, java fern and some freshwater seaweed stuff in return for them possibly) they've gotten miles too big for my tank :-( oh & stared at the baby fish and noticed that a lot of them are still getting their colours. Can you get black platys??

Today I've stared at and fed my fish...

added my driftwood after soaking a while - we shall see what kind of tannins I get....

Doing a pwc on my 40g breeder .. been pulling out duck weed, dead moss, dead plants .. I've almost filled a 1g bucket (mostly duckweed and unsalvagable riccia) this is the out cone of 2 weeks of neglect. :/
Thinking out cleaning the canister filter :eek:

3 other tanks need pwc.. maybe wait till tomorrow

Need to figure out which tank to take down .. I've exceeded my quota I'm only allowed 3 and I have 4. :eek:opps: so addicting

Today I had to break down my 29G to do a MAJOR vinegar scrub. it was so bad that it was not just on the top rim of the tank but the sides as well. And making my tank look hazy. Not to mention the filter cover and light cover looked awful as well. My fish may appreciate the Ph but my tank does not. Thinking of investing in a water softener for the house to see if it will help with the calcium lines. Before that I fished out more fry to put in the nursery tank, I've found ten total so far.

Three 75% changes on the 10
Found ANOTHER guppy fry- a total of six and this is my only tank! Plus I have three cories and 9 guppies in there
So I really need to set up my 90
Replanted
Moved dw

I just finished cleanin all my tank cleanin equipment..reorganizing my fish foods ..doing a pwc n gravel cleanin n watchin Neo (betta) lay on his hammock while the otos entertain us both..lol

Purchased some amazon sword and wisteria. Then watched my tanks for about 2 hrs. Then watched Dustin's fish tanks and dreamed about owning them. *sigh*

Did my weekly water change for Barney and Titus. Considering putting Titus in my 40g sump.

Back
Top Bottom