What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It really does look like a Betta in pajamas. Can I see your Phoenix rasboras?

Not only in looks, very similar in personality as well.

img_3194679_0_ff94ab561db9ee3e7e515b628d5b0bf9.jpg

I would love a school of those rasboras. How much were they and were did you get them?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Added plant's too my shrimp tank, it's starting to look a lot better now.
Also received more blue pearl shrimp and 2 Chinese water snail's. I have taiwan shrimp coming tomorrow looking forward to that.
Put new plant's into my elephant nose tank again! Wish he'd leave them alone :rolleyes:

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Sorry my brother posted that last post. I do love the look of current stock list page. Is the shipping reasonable?

With Wet Spot I usually pay $30-35 for overnight. I've never had a DOA from them. I tend to do larger orders though so even with shipping it averages around $5-6 per fish for me.

Added plant's too my shrimp tank, it's starting to look a lot better now.
Also received more blue pearl shrimp and 2 Chinese water snail's. I have taiwan shrimp coming tomorrow looking forward to that.
Put new plant's into my elephant nose tank again! Wish he'd leave them alone :rolleyes:

New shrimp, yay! Elephant nose just doesn't want you to get bored :whistle:

Big clean up and water change in the gardneri tank. After a lot of thought I decided to sell my CPDs so I started netting them. They must have spawned at some point because there are far more than I originally purchased. There are still a few in the community tank but I'm terrible at catching fish so I'm hoping the spouse will help with that tonight. Really like the Spec 5 so far-incredibly quiet filter-but I'm already looking into other lighting options for it.

Right now just watching the Project Tank as I type this, very peaceful :flowers:

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427827408.986654.jpg finally changed to sand in my 20g... Havnt added much because I can't decide what I want in it. Any suggestions?

36g semi-aggressive
20g community
5.5g betta/ghost shrimp
3g betta
2g fry

Hi, I think first off you need a backing on, then more sand, some nice small rocks, perhaps a small piece of bog wood, more plants and top it off with a school of small fish, just my thoughts.......

I'm already overstocked at this point... :( but what do you mean a backing?

36g semi-aggressive
20g community
5.5g betta/ghost shrimp
3g betta
2g fry

I think they mean a background but a lot of people go without.

If you can't decide which color sand I suggested just going back through this thread and look at pictures. Personally I like the black sand better. I have it in 2 of my tanks. I tried a mix of black and white in one and I don't like it as much

Daughter picked up 20G of SW for my new tank and 5G RODI water while I was at work. Tomorrow comes rolling up the sleeves! Hope to get it up and running even though it won't be filled up yet I can get it started cycling with a chunk of LR from the other tank, just mainly to get something going on the dry rocks I have in my storage tub, (not Live).

Then start thinking over the layout.

Learn more about Epoxying rocks, maybe before I get them all into the water, I am learning more and more!!! Cycle the rocks that I am not epoxying first, then add the 2-3 part epoxyed set up. This might take more time to complete the SW tank, as I am thinking I might like a different color sand in the 35G tank.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427879973.760154.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427879993.193232.jpg

My last plant added to my 75g. DHG woo! It's 2 3x5 mats of it. I rescaped some to accommodate it. Dojo has tirelessly tried to dig it up but to no avail. I win this round! We will see if it holds out till I get home tonight. Still considering getting rid of the Repens because of that dang dojo.

Gonna do 5g change on JD tank tonight.

Blue ram pair for 45g? Maybe...

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

View attachment 268940
View attachment 268941

My last plant added to my 75g. DHG woo! It's 2 3x5 mats of it. I rescaped some to accommodate it. Dojo has tirelessly tried to dig it up but to no avail. I win this round! We will see if it holds out till I get home tonight. Still considering getting rid of the Repens because of that dang dojo.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Great looking tank! Your dojo maybe annoying with your plant's but he isn't half cute!

50 % clean on my elephant nose tank, had to replace his plant's again that he love's too uproot! 1427892247745.jpg1427892275583.jpg
Added new shrimp to my vampire tank really like these! 1427892330537.jpg1427892353484.jpg

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Replaced the fans on my daughters biocube. I find myself replacing the fans more then I do the lights.

Well added 3 clown killifish last week . Picked two of them off the floor ...:( small gap in the glass hood & they got through last night! Lol
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427895671.632005.jpg
Added a albino bristlenose plecon just now . Small steps

Looks nice! Is the JD settling in?

Back
Top Bottom