What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today I set up my 100 gl. Bamboo tank. I plan to do a heavily planted dwarf puffer tank. Be on the look out for a thread. Terrance looking forward to your input.

Attachments

• IMG522.jpg
    IMG522.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 322
i moved my paradise fish to my 10,where his tail wont be looked at as food

Finally got CC and put some in a mesh bag!!! My oscars got some feeders today, their monthly treat

Today I set up my 100 gl. Bamboo tank. I plan to do a heavily planted dwarf puffer tank. Be on the look out for a thread. Terrance looking forward to your input.

Awesome! Beautiful tank. I will definetely be on the look out for your thread! FUN! I love threads like that!!!:)

aquaponicpaw said:

Where are you located? I think I saw this on CL a few days ago!!!

Just did water changes on both tanks today. Turned up the radio and went to town! I love doing them and I love looking at them when I'm all done. Cleaned filters, pads, changed filter floss etc... Did it all today and had fun all the while :)

wow nice find! what'd you pay, if you don't mind me askin?

Well, I will post my history, and what I paid, when I start the build thread. I paid a quarter of what I was willing to pay for a tank half this size. It truly is a dream tank for me. As I have wanted one for a very long time.

well today i did mostly yardwork, BUT i did

move my fry over to my 10 g

feed

and consider rehoming a plant in my tank, my tank is too short for the way this plant is growing, any ideas? i really dont wanna have to trim it, i will but it so pretty, ( would post pic but its WAY past bed time for my fish :D )

I did a lot today :) did a 50% pwc, cleaned the media in the canister, and did the monthly check/cleaning on the rest of the filter. Started dry ferts today, and added 4 kuhli loaches.

Let me know how thart goes. Im thinking of putting a Paradise fish in my 10 as well
i'm pretty sure they need a 20-30 gallon minimum,they get around 4 inches long. i only moved him to my 10 because its the only one where he will be dominant and not picked on. when he's big enough to hold his own against the black skirts he's going back to my 55

Oh not I did a lot today. Did a 90% pwc on my 125 not by choice but because someone was supposed to trade some rock for my mainganos which led to me draining the water down and pulling out every single rock. Gave me a good reason though to really clean the tank. (what really got me was the guy started ignoring all my emails when I finally bagged the male female ratio he wanted)

Added more plants to the 125, gave my saulosi tank a little love by staring at it for about a half hour and then set up a peacock tank. For now they are just in a 10g tank cause they are all tiny and I have a 30 breeder cycling.

alLexX said:
i'm pretty sure they need a 20-30 gallon minimum,they get around 4 inches long. i only moved him to my 10 because its the only one where he will be dominant and not picked on. when he's big enough to hold his own against the black skirts he's going back to my 55

Yah this is what I was worried about buy since I read thar u were doing it I thought I would consider it. Thanks for the clarification :)

Did another big water change again. Looks like we're back into a High Nitrates War :/

Feed them peas after a fasting day and they went CRAZY! Lol! After I did a 20ish% wc then tried to get pix of them...most were too fast lol did get this tho!

View attachment 81927

10 gallon
i put in more fry and added a cucumber slice for teh snails

16 gallon
did a 75-80% PWC and am starting to see an end to this algea war!

55 gallon
moved my sword into the tank from my 16 ( she seems quite happy to be with others like her)
saw dozens of fry be born, eaten, hide, and be saved ( really cute, my oldest fry pepper likes to hang around the younger fry and scare off the bigger fish )

Beta tank
changed out water, fed him, thought of a name for him

Back
Top Bottom