What do you have in your tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I'll do my best...currently I have:

Bettas - males and females- VT's, CT's, HM, and HMDT.
Gardneri Killifish
Kuhli loaches
Hillstream loaches
Pitbull plecos
Clown pleco
Glowlight tetra
Neon tetra
Ember tetra
Borneo redfin rasbora
Mosquito rasbora
Julii cories
Panda cories
Hasbrosus cories
Hastatus cories
Oto cats
Sparkling gourami
Celestial pearl danios
Scarlet badis aka dario dario
Dadios
HiFin Variatus
Platy
Fancy guppies
Dwarf gourami
Glo Fish
Long fin zebra danios
Long fin leopard danios
Albino rainbow shark
German blue ram
Bolivian ram
Gold ram
Glass cats
Bumblebee gobies
Fiddler crabs
Vampire crabs
Thai micro crabs
Bamboo shrimp
Ghost shrimp
Red cherry shrimp
Blue pearl shrimp
Crystal red shrimp
Green shrimp
Mandarin shrimp
Blackberry shrimp
CPO's (dwarf cray)
Electric blue lobster
Purple mystery snails
Many types of nerite snails
Pink and blue ramshorn snails
Malaysian trumpet snails
African dwarf frogs
Tons of plants but I couldn't name all of those :blink:

Ok I'll do my best...currently I have:

Bettas - males and females- VT's, CT's, HM, and HMDT.
Gardneri Killifish
Kuhli loaches
Hillstream loaches
Pitbull plecos
Clown pleco
Glowlight tetra
Neon tetra
Ember tetra
Borneo redfin rasbora
Mosquito rasbora
Julii cories
Panda cories
Hasbrosus cories
Hastatus cories
Oto cats
Sparkling gourami
Celestial pearl danios
Scarlet badis aka dario dario
Dadios
HiFin Variatus
Platy
Fancy guppies
Dwarf gourami
Glo Fish
Long fin zebra danios
Long fin leopard danios
Albino rainbow shark
German blue ram
Bolivian ram
Gold ram
Glass cats
Bumblebee gobies
Fiddler crabs
Vampire crabs
Thai micro crabs
Bamboo shrimp
Ghost shrimp
Red cherry shrimp
Blue pearl shrimp
Crystal red shrimp
Green shrimp
Mandarin shrimp
Blackberry shrimp
CPO's (dwarf cray)
Electric blue lobster
Purple mystery snails
Many types of nerite snails
Pink and blue ramshorn snails
Malaysian trumpet snails
Tons of plants but I couldn't name all of those :blink:

ugh? What ... do you own the Coney Island aquarium? Please tell me these aren't all in ONE tank:blink:

I think I have 8 tanks right now but that was just my 80 gallon community I also have
5 bettas
10 cichlids
6 platy
6 Molly
6 guppy
2 GBR
2 Golden rams
1 red tail in a tank of his own (hostile)
2 fantails
2 black moor
Lots of plants coming soon I just placed a 200$ order

Plus what I listed before

ugh? What ... do you own the Coney Island aquarium? Please tell me these aren't all in ONE tank:blink:

LOL no tanks include
1x 55
1x 29
2x 20H
2x 20L
4x 14
4x 10
1x 6.6
8x 5
2x 2.5
1x 1.5
2x 1

Ever though of getting a big one(if you have room lol)

My 55's feel big to me (I have another with a turtle) given my situation. I would love something bigger and have recently played with the idea..but I don't own my home. And I'm scared to death something's going to happen to my landlord and I'll never be able to find another place with all these tanks (and other pets) :ermm: As soon as I buy a home, which fingers crossed will be in the near future...it's on like donkey kong :dance:

^^ hahaha and clearly I would own my home already if I didn't put all my money into the tanks!!

siva said:
My 55's feel big to me (I have another with a turtle) given my situation. I would love something bigger and have recently played with the idea..but I don't own my home. And I'm scared to death something's going to happen to my landlord and I'll never be able to find another place with all these tanks (and other pets) :ermm: As soon as I buy a home, which fingers crossed will be in the near future...it's on like donkey kong :dance:

Lol nice of him to let you have that many among other pets good luck with the house hunt it's more frustrating then cycling a stubborn tank lol but well worth it

Ha yes they are my tank is brackish. But really the lionfish is also called a frog fish

^^ hahaha and clearly I would own my home already if I didn't put all my money into the tanks!!

Oh come one siva, you have no excuse!! You should send flyers to local schools, camps etc .. and have field trips to your place! Charge a modest entry fee ... hey the electrons needed to power all that gear isn't free right + a little for the bank account:brows:. If your landlord gripes ... well a Benjamin here and there should take care of that.

Figure you'd be able to outright buy a home in a year or so:dance:.

Actually ... at the rate your going ... you may need to buy Crater Lake for your stock:fish1::fish2:.

My ways are simple grasshopper lol spend like crazy and never look back oh and tell your other half you got everything half price lol

Hey ryan-peddle .. ever consider that one day (if she hasn't already) your wife'll look up the value of all your stuff ... find out it's true value then just take you out so she can recoup the $$$ and live on a tropical island.:brows:

jcolon said:
Hey ryan-peddle .. ever consider that one day (if she hasn't already) your wife'll look up the value of all your stuff ... find out it's true value then just take you out so she can recoup the $$$ and live on a tropical island.:brows:

Lol I am sure she's knows just letting me think I am fooling her but I am starting to get her addicted too thank god lol

Back
Top Bottom