What fish for big tank? 7ft x 2ft x 3ft

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah! But I LOVE my Tiger Oscar! What in a saltwater tank could compare to him? He's like my fish/ dog! Ha ha! Hee hee! That's just my opinion though! I guess if the pm wants to go saltwater he/ she could get ideas from the saltwater forum. :)

2ft front to back bothers me. It would be the perfect tank if it was 7ft long, 3 ft wide and 2 feet deep though...I would be against anything that gets longer than 16" in that tank since there would not be enough turning space....

That said you could do africans...but since you want a novelty fish try some bichirs and distichodus and what not...

Ibrahim said:
Lol. The dog face puffer, sargassum trigger, Humu Humu trigger, australian tusk

Imao!, I'm not talking about something that looks like a dog!! I'm talking about a fish with a lot of personality that begs and thinks he is a DOG! Rofl! :)

Synodontis decorus are social fish, really should be kept in groups of 5 or more.
I'm setting up a 7'x2' 220 gallon tank. Will be stocking Tanganykian cichlids and catfish.

Tigroscr said:
Imao!, I'm not talking about something that looks like a dog!! I'm talking about a fish with a lot of personality that begs and thinks he is a DOG! Rofl! :)

Oh lol Clownfish always surface when you put your hand over the tank. I like to tap mine on it's mouth lol and triggers are just full of energy. Another cool fish is a lionfish. I'm sure you could convert your FW to SW for around 1g with a wet|dry filter system

Ibrahim said:
Oh lol Clownfish always surface when you put your hand over the tank. I like to tap mine on it's mouth lol and triggers are just full of energy. Another cool fish is a lionfish. I'm sure you could convert your FW to SW for around 1g with a wet|dry filter system

Haha my angels do that too...and i touch their mouths

Back
Top Bottom