What to do with empty 10 gallon.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bm5424

Aquarium Advice Activist
I was thinking of breeding bettas as I have a 20 and 5 to hold fry and separate multiple bettas for mixed pairs. Or what else can I do with this tank wether its breeding or just keeping a nice display tank.

bm5424 said:
I was thinking of breeding bettas as I have a 20 and 5 to hold fry and separate multiple bettas for mixed pairs. Or what else can I do with this tank wether its breeding or just keeping a nice display tank.

Quarantine tank for new or sick fish

Nano tank, shrimp tank, or a breeding tank. That tank could also be used to breed scarlet badis! Beautiful display tank AND breeding project!

GodFan said:
Nano tank, shrimp tank, or a breeding tank. That tank could also be used to breed scarlet badis! Beautiful display tank AND breeding project!

I'll have to get ahold of some scarlet badis. I was thinking of maybe gbrs but I've also heard they are a little more work as they need really good water quality.

I would do a quarantine tank or a fry holding tank. Maybe even a planted shrimp jungle habitat. Just thinking about it had aquascape images imprint in my brain lol

Back
Top Bottom