Whats wrong in this video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I finally watched the entire video... I think the fish gets as much air time as the parents!! Cameraman must be an aquarium fan.

*facepalm! That looks to be no more than a 40 breeder! Haha stupid people, id like to test their water! Lol! The water looks so cloudy!

This reminds me of when I go to restaurants and get so distracted I finish my meal way after everyone else...I just stare at the fish tank with an interior monologue like "Those 5 koi are at least two feet each! With a 10-inch fancy goldfish...and a two-foot pleco...in a 75 gal??!?!?!... And there's a foot of water missing..... WHAT BLACK MAGIC IS THIS???? HOW ARE THEY ALIVE???"

:ROFLMAO:

This reminds me of when I go to restaurants and get so distracted I finish my meal way after everyone else...I just stare at the fish tank with an interior monologue like "Those 5 koi are at least two feet each! With a 10-inch fancy goldfish...and a two-foot pleco...in a 75 gal??!?!?!... And there's a foot of water missing..... WHAT BLACK MAGIC IS THIS???? HOW ARE THEY ALIVE???"

:ROFLMAO:

You'd be surprised what fish can adapt to.

3 meters???? That's like 9 feet!
I don't think a fish that size should be kept in an aquarium at all.

Looks more like a jardini to me. I remember reading about one of the passengers from the missing plane having an arowana. The fish is so depressed that it won't eat if it doesn't see a picture of its owner

With no ornaments, plants or gravel, I think that fish was being kept alive for dinner. I think that tank is the equivalent of our refrigerators. ... Like tomorrow it might house a lobster or a crab.

With no ornaments, plants or gravel, I think that fish was being kept alive for dinner. I think that tank is the equivalent of our refrigerators. ... Like tomorrow it might house a lobster or a crab.

Well, you took the words right out of my mouth. I was thinking the same but didn't want to be "politically incorrect" :)

I dont know... Tank set up right next to the tv in the living room and has knick knacks all over the top of it. I think this fish is sticking around long past dinner time!

Back
Top Bottom