What's your favorite video game or one that you play the most?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My all time favorite is Black Ops right now. I love playing against bots with the wifey. I also love Gun Game, it's a wager match game type. Other than that it has been Battlefield 3.

Im not sure, i play it on my xbox360 every once in a while... Too bad the darn membership expired :(

Modern warfare 2 is my all time favorite video game

Gboy66 said:
Seriously. I lost today and yelled so loud i scared the new foxface hahah

LOL
Try not to stress the poor thing to death, okay?
It needs earmuffs for fish lol
I don't know what my favorite is

emerald76 said:
LOL
Try not to stress the poor thing to death, okay?
It needs earmuffs for fish lol
I don't know what my favorite is

Hahaha! I feel so bad for the guy atm..our family is so active, whenever someone walks by he hides and changes colors!

No games eh? Any computer gamer? I love empire earth on the comp!!!

Gboy66 said:
Hahaha! I feel so bad for the guy atm..our family is so active, whenever someone walks by he hides and changes colors!

No games eh? Any computer gamer? I love empire earth on the comp!!!
Mario racing I suppose but it's not like I'm on my wii all the time because I'm either shopping for fish stuff, riding, watching my tank, or I'm here
Lol

Oh brawl of course!! Its 3 player so...
My friend who is really good plays with any character

I play with mr game and watch

And my brother just switched from kurby to diddy kong...

There is soo much shouting when we play.. Lol
I love that game!! I have it on my Wii and I play it with my bros sometimes! I suck with Mr. Game and Watch, but I'm not too shabby with Kirby ;) .

That's probably among my top 3 there.

Mario racing I suppose but it's not like I'm on my wii all the time because I'm either shopping for fish stuff, riding, watching my tank, or I'm here
Lol
I was so addicted to Mario Kart Wii a few months ago that I beat it (Yes... the WHOLE THING) in less than 2 months. Now I know that it's better to play games that you can LOSE in lol.

Xbox 360 - BF3, Red Dead Redemption, madden 12, fallout 3.
LOVED Red Dead Redemption.
I also like MW3 (survival is totally better than zombies), all the Prince of Persia games, Madden 12 (my team was called the Atomic Snails), and some old school Dynasty Warriors games were epic.
Next, I am planning to play Portal.

absolutangel04 said:
LOVED Red Dead Redemption.
I also like MW3 (survival is totally better than zombies), all the Prince of Persia games, Madden 12 (my team was called the Atomic Snails), and some old school Dynasty Warriors games were epic.
Next, I am planning to play Portal.

Portal is great! Once I get around to hooking up my Xbox I'm playing portal 2 finally.

My favorite video game is Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty. My friend and I like to stay up really late and play it for a few hours straight. I'm surprised no one else mentioned it.

Back
Top Bottom