Whats your impulse buy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blackmolly said:
i keep an aquarium encyclopedia app on my ipod so my impulse buys are at least somewhat educated ;)

Which app have u got?
*** sorry didn't see the other posts asking before getting excited and posting lol

But my impulse buy was my Blue Acara and I love him, he's my favorite could watch him for hours:)

what type of fish is it?

it is stunning! I am jealous and understand how its an impulse! !

Bolivian Rams...weren't that bright when I bought them, but apparently they are much happier in my 55 than the crowded store tank with a dozen or so GBR's.

Jolenebailey said:
Which app have u got?
*** sorry didn't see the other posts asking before getting excited and posting lol

But my impulse buy was my Blue Acara and I love him, he's my favorite could watch him for hours:)

image-4151732309.jpg

Here he/she is

the name is "aquarium handbook complete." i mainly just use it to make sure A. the fish won't get too big, and B. make sure it's not going to require me feeding it live food and doing water changes 6 times a day lol. ;) it's not perfect... but it works :)

blackmolly said:
the name is "aquarium handbook complete." i mainly just use it to make sure A. the fish won't get too big, and B. make sure it's not going to require me feeding it live food and doing water changes 6 times a day lol. ;) it's not perfect... but it works :)

And everyone quickly rushes off to the app store....

Yesterday I bought a baby ranchu. :D

I recently purchased a Tequila Sunrise Guppy. He was all alone in a little tank crammed full of black and silver danios. He had been the only one in there the last three times I went into the lfs, which has been about over a month of time. I felt so bad for him so I got him and two other guppies. Now he looks very happy.

I am not a big impulse buyer of anything, but I did break once and bought a banjo catfish on an impulse. I at least asked an employee (who I know is a good one) about the needs of the fish and decided I had a good home for him. :) He was an awesome little fish though. Definitely one of my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom