When do you think breeding will start?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscar98

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a 1" female and 1.5-2" male convicts. I have had them since last thursday in a 20g long with 2 filters and perfect water quality. In your opinion when do you think they will start breeding?

I have a 1" female and 1.5-2" male convicts. I have had them since last thursday in a 20g long with 2 filters and perfect water quality. In your opinion when do you think they will start breeding?

IME it won't take long. Few weeks and you'll probably have more fry than you can handle.

Haha. Ya ik. Im going to use some to feed my oscars. Give some to a friend to feed his piranha. Give some to a friend for his gar and pike. And sell some.

Haha. Ya ik. Im going to use some to feed my oscars. Give some to a friend to feed his piranha. Give some to a friend for his gar and pike. And sell some.

Good luck selling them. My lfs won't even accept them and they're the only store in town.

Its my pond on my property. Im the only one that fishes there. Im not being snobby lol. But idk if i would or not. But the pond is HUGE its stocked with channel catfish, largemouth bass, bluegill, perch, and bullheads.

Back
Top Bottom