Where in NY-NJ are you from?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...and with all of our Eastern end family being so close to the Greater City Aquarium Society meeting location. You guys really should try to make it. There is a meeting this Wednesday (although I won't be attending).

Greater City Aquarium Society
Queens Botanical Gardens
43-50 Main St.
Flushing, NY

Meetings are the first Wednesday of each month. Membership is $25.00. Non-members can still enjoy the auctions and refreshments. There is a guest speaker each month.

I will be there. My son-in law is taking me. I cant wait, and I happen to have an empty cycled 29 gallon tank. Darn.

Thanks all,

I should probably add i am fairly new to aquaria with a 20g FW community tank that is about 3 weeks old and still cycling. I am seriously considering making it a planted tank.

I know this is OT but if I make it a planted tank do I have to cut back on the number of fish I can put in it? I had some sketchy plans for population but don't know if I need to change it or not.

Well I have to keep the giant castle my wife insisted on having in there so I'll only be planting half the tank. Looking to go low light and will be planting in the neon blue gravel she also picked out. Any suggestions?

I'm from New Rochelle, NY

Hello from New Rochelle! - that's where my tanks are. I also work and go to college on Manhattan (New York, New York)!

Hey everyone, just joined this site 5 mins ago(first post :D)

I live in Brooklyn, NY and go to school in Manhattan ^^

Back
Top Bottom