Where in NY-NJ are you from?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could'nt help myself....all these New Yorkers all speaking-up.
I'm "FROM" 45 miles SE of Buffalo.'Been living in California for 20(+) years now...But all you Yankees signing in.....I'm homesick !!

Born in Brooklyn, raised/live in Rockland County, work in Times Square the Cross Roads of the World.

feel left out

I live half way between albany and binghamton. It seems that every one else lives in the city or around there.
I will bring up the upstate atmosphere here. Hope to get to know some of you.

I am from Belle Mead, NJ. I got the Aquarium bug and beginning to learn about this hobby. What stores should I visit around here? I will be visiting Absolutely Fish in Clifton, NJ and Hidden Reef, Levittown, PA next week to check out what is available. Thanks.

im in central jersey. Princeton. Had FW for YEARS but just starting SW. Its freakin awesome

Shoreham, Suffolk County on Long Island, before that, Massapequa Park, Nassau ^,^

Im sure there are tons. I asked the same question about NJ, and HN1 just googled new jersey reef clubs and got tons of hits. njreefersclub being the first lol.

Just google Albany Reef Clubs. Im sure you'll find some things. SW is very popular.

Back
Top Bottom