Where IS the "chit-chat" forum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freshie In Disguise

Aquarium Advice Activist
I realise this probably qualifies as "chit-chat", but I'm wondering if there is an off-topic / general chat subforum that is a bit more relaxed? Specificly, I'm playing a realistic Wii diving game and was wondering if anyone else liked it as much as I do. Where would such a post belong? :confused:

In the chat room. See the following note posted as an announcement in this forum:

Aquarium Advice's mission is to provide fish keeping enthusiasts with a place to discuss ethical fish keeping, aquarium equipment and related topics.

While we recognize the need to build relationships with other like minded individuals, AA was never intended to be a chat-style social networking site. To this end we are enlisting your help making a change to the community. These changes are being made with an eye towards maintaining our mission and keeping AA one of the premier sites for sharing knowledge and learning about Aquarium keeping on the Internet.

In the past The Lounge has been a free for all with topics ranging far and wide. The Lounge is closing and will be replaced with Aquaria Off Topic. This replacement will be for topics that do not fit other categories already in place but are still related to aquariums and fish keeping in some way.

Be aware that going forward threads started in this forum that do not meet the requirement of being related to our mission will be removed. You may or may not receive notice.

This change is being implemented to help refocus our attention on why we are all here. The site team realizes the transition may be a bit bumpy, but we are willing to help work through this for the betterment of AA.

Thank you in advance for your patience, understanding and most importantly, your assistance keeping Aquarium Advice the wonderful Fish focused forum that we are proud to be members of.

Moving this to Forum Admin & Tech Support

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom