Which one first?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mansiz

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all, I would like to ask whether which fish should I place 1st, 2nd, 3rd.... in order to minimum the amount of fighting. Hmm, here goes, a maroon clown, a tomato clown ( I wonder if maroon and tomato could be housed together in a tank ), electric blue damsel, yellow tang, scarlet skunk cleaner shrimp, normal snail, multicolour angelfish, bicolour angelfish. And how many fishes should I introduce at a time?

well to answer part of your question the clowns will not go together unless you have a gigantic tank. and you are probably asking for trouble by putting maroon clown, tang, and damsle all together. they can all be very aggressive!

I had 2 tom clowns and 2 4 stripe damsels together in a 20 gal without a problem. When I added 2 percula clowns the tom clowns promptly killed them. Tomatos will only live with other toms and they are very aggressive. I have since gotten rid of them and gotten some sabae clowns which are much better community fish.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom