White spots on GBR?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can he heal from this or is he a goner? Also how come my other fish seem to be ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Give him a 5% chance if you get nitrates below 10 and he eats quality food. They are very delicate and require specific parameters and pristine water..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wow I must have been pretty lucky so far then, I've never had any issues with them til now

Give him a 5% chance if you get nitrates below 10 and he eats quality food. They are very delicate and require specific parameters and pristine water..

+1. Rams are just not good fish if you can't keep up with water changes. Nothing wrong with that, everyone gets behind on maintenance once in a while, but rams just won't tolerate bad water :(

What are your water parameters now?

Wow I must have been pretty lucky so far then, I've never had any issues with them til now

That's just it.. 3 moths and they'll go quick.. 6 months+ and you're doing something right!

Such a short life span. Should I be putting food in for him now

I have tubifex, and flakes

What brand of flake and are the tubifex freeze dried, frozen or live?

Prepared foods like New Life Spectrum and Omega One are some of the best and Quality frozen or live foods are best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Both are omega one products and the tubifex is freeze dried. I've been wanting nls but no one carries it around me, so I have to order

I would ditch the tubifex and go with Omega One's spirulina enriched brine shrimp.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom