will this hold my sand river?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patrice

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I made a design for a river sand. I need to know if i am going to have any problems with this setup. Don't want sand and gravel to mix together in the long terms.
This is my first time. Its a 30 gallons.
ForumRunner_20130727_134646.jpg

ForumRunner_20130727_134718.jpg

if it ends up mixing the sand will just fall through the gravel anyway i think it will be fine. looks great btw i really like it

I like to add shrimps, but I won't do that again. It cost me 180$ of death and pain. Maybe in a year i will think about it, if a get a 600$ water filter.

I like to add shrimps, but I won't do that again. It cost me 180$ of death and pain. Maybe in a year i will think about it, if a get a 600$ water filter.

If I may what happened when you had shrimp last? I also struggled with shrimp at first and would love to help. An expensive filter is not necessary for shrimp at all.

Hmmm... Not sure if you can remove copper very easy. Sorry to hear that.

Here the result. Pretty good . gonna look even better when the grass will flourish. Last ting to do is....Gonna need to put they aquarium in the dark for 3 days, to kill the green dust algae.

ForumRunner_20130729_151402.jpg

I might do this next time I set up a tank! What did you use to hold back the gravel? it looks like some sort of pipe?

Back
Top Bottom