WTB Ludwigia "Cuba"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KentCurtis

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey, looking to buy some Ludwigia "Cuba" but dont wan't to pay outrageous shipping. All the places I find that sell it have some pretty bad shipping costs.

I don't have that plant, but I do have one that looks similar, Limnophila aromatica. I imagine I could get you some for $6 shipping

I loked it up and it does look very very similar! Would you mind posting up a pic of yours? That would be great - does it turn red? I kinda like the all green but red wouldn't make me mad hehe

I'm actually letting someone borrow my camera at the moment, and don't have access to it, but the pictures you see on google are pretty representative of what I have. The bottoms of the leaves can range from a reddish purple to a duller reddish green

Cool, sounds good. I can credit you through paypal i you'd like, 6 bucks shipping or more for your time - its no matter to me.

I'll look into in a little more detail later today, $6 would probably be fine though, I'm in too much of a hurry to check though. I'd ship monday either way though

Back
Top Bottom