You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FreshwaterFishJunkie said:
That reminds me of the movie "Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo"

When one of the big reasons you loved that movie was because of the fish!

Mumma.of.two said:
Yep! One a few weeks before and I've just ordered another! :D

When your hung over and feel like dirt but are still on AA! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Lol! Everyone double check any advice mumma gives you today;)

Mumma.of.two said:
Yep! One a few weeks before and I've just ordered another! :D

When your hung over and feel like dirt but are still on AA! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Don't do something your gonna regret :p

When you spend your time looking at your friends overstocked tank trying to find a way to tell her to fix it!

When you already have a stock list for a 1000 gallon tank that you will vicariously live thru with your buddy :p

When it's new years eve and you're nestled in the arms of your sweetie watching movies and every chance you get you spy on the frontosas and wonder what they've got ta fight about.
Then you realize you got something to post on this thread so when said sweetie goes ta tinkle you take full advantage of the moment....gotta go, I heard the toilet flush....

Lady_Alia said:
When it's new years eve and you're nestled in the arms of your sweetie watching movies and every chance you get you spy on the frontosas and wonder what they've got ta fight about.
Then you realize you got something to post on this thread so when said sweetie goes ta tinkle you take full advantage of the moment....gotta go, I heard the toilet flush....

Lmbo!! I've been there! Different fish but same scenario!

you think the world stops because your fish died

you brag about your new fish even after you dont have it anymore

When the first thing you do when you get home from your New Year's Eve party is to go in your room to check on your tanks.

Gboy66 said:
Lol! Everyone double check any advice mumma gives you today;)

Hahhahaaha nice one dude.

When a girl you dated last year asks you to come over to a party out of the blue. You go over and she wants to get back together. That's when you see the big goldfish in the plastic bowl and explain why it's wrong.

Chances went poof, LOL.

Hahhahaaha nice one dude.

When a girl you dated last year asks you to come over to a party out of the blue. You go over and she wants to get back together. That's when you see the big goldfish in the plastic bowl and explain why it's wrong.

Chances went poof, LOL.

If it was really meant to be than she would have understood. And I think everyone here is saying thank you for what you did. hahahhahhahaha

Hahahha said she missed me then I started talking about goldfish and she just said oh hah

When if someone you had asked out started talking about fish, you instantly loved them. Hasn't actually happened to me...

Bettababe1011 said:
When if someone you had asked out started talking about fish, you instantly loved them. Hasn't actually happened to me...

That's me! I try to put fish in every conversation :)

When your church puts you on their prayer list for having MTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom