YOU own a hatchery (200+ tanks)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would probably keep a few endangered fish and you can make a nice profit off the shrimp and guppies. I suggest breeding the guppies not only for their color but their resistance to disease as a lot of guppies are inbred as feeders and therefore very weak to disease. Maybe you can raise feeder guppies that do not have any disease to people who want them for turtles and etc to make a pretty penny.

I would probably keep a few endangered fish and you can make a nice profit off the shrimp and guppies. I suggest breeding the guppies not only for their color but their resistance to disease as a lot of guppies are inbred as feeders and therefore very weak to disease. Maybe you can raise feeder guppies that do not have any disease to people who want them for turtles and etc to make a pretty penny.

Which endangered fish???

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Depends on the water hardness and how much of a profit you want. There's tons of endangered fish but the fish can be also very popular in the fish trade, like cherry barbs. Cherry barbs are endangered in Sri Lanka but they are very popular with the brand stores.

Back
Top Bottom