youtube users videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If your not subbed to these guys on youtube check them out killer tanks we growing the fish community they will sub back.
Bigmunoz11 has a 220g african cichlid tank
Dahlyvh has multiple tanks
Lou9294 has killer 120g African cichlid
Mrhoney2u multiple tanks

Rizz as always man tank is killer. You gotta PM me and give me some YouTube pointers. I'm not big on speaking lol.

I'd post my youtube videos but im worried embarressed about some of the other videos ive got on there!

I'd post my youtube videos but im worried embarressed about some of the other videos ive got on there!

Then shoot me a PM. I'd love to see them. Also who cares. I have other videos onto YouTube channel. Your posting fish related stuff. Whatever else is on your channel don't mean nothing.

Your a nice guy arnt you convict. I cant post links at the moment because im on my phone and cant work out how to copy and paste but i will when i get to my pc. Ill have to rustle up something more upto date, i have one of the 65 before its filled(boring) and a very kool one of my fish in my other tank eating through a magni lens.

Back
Top Bottom