youtube users videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks good.. i want a ob peacock.. but im picky i want a certain color so i have just been looking til i find what i want ..well i might skip it bc i order some ob fish this week already.. not sure yet

Kjacks im with you on that I really don't like ob's only wanted a blueberry ob but this guy had amazing colors that stand out had to get him!

I'd post my youtube videos but im worried embarressed about some of the other videos ive got on there!

Most of the time people only watch vids about fish that I know except me I also watch ps3 vids of gameplay. Post the vids make private your other vids u dont want seen.

I have no links because again im on my phone but ill post my channel. I dont have many videos so theyll be real easy to find. mikeyjharris is my channel, put it into youtube and my vids will pop up.

I have no links because again im on my phone but ill post my channel. I dont have many videos so theyll be real easy to find. mikeyjharris is my channel, put it into youtube and my vids will pop up.

Haha bro, I subbed you back in the day lol.

Thanks. The music is just one of the songs that YouTube provides for you to add. DFive9 is the artist. Saw them out here in the NW several years ago.

I also have a YouTube channel but not sure hot to post a link just yet. I am not a fan of talking either.

I also have a YouTube channel but not sure hot to post a link just yet. I am not a fan of talking either.

Just go to your video page and copy the url from the address bar in your browser, then paste it in your post. It will automatically embed the video for you.

Hah, I just put music over my video. Haven't talked in any of them yet.

I make a ton of awesome aquatic videos. Unfortunately, the forums won't let me post any. Sucks....

If you have the videos on YouTube, you should be able to copy the URL from the address bar for the video and paste it into the thread. It will automatically embed the video for you. You don't need to add embed code as it will do so when you post the reply (or thread).

Hope this helps.

If you have the videos on YouTube, you should be able to copy the URL from the address bar for the video and paste it into the thread. It will automatically embed the video for you. You don't need to add embed code as it will do so when you post the reply (or thread).

Hope this helps.

Did that. They said since I post skit comedy everyone once in a while I can't post any of my videos. If I do it again I'm banned..............

Back
Top Bottom