Zer0's 17.3G Shallow Rimless Cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its the Bottom. There is no need to be weary of plumbing iDream, so easy, it basically just big Legos! (although my last job was a plumber so it might be easier for me)

I know, it's just the whole drain size vs. size of return pump and all that jazz that confuses/scares me. I have no problem cutting PVC and all that.

And if I had to drill a tank I'd be scared.. you-know-what-less

Nice dimensions badfish. I was thinking of starphire for just the front of my next tank, but i'm still on the fence of whether not i'm going to setup another tank, or just leave the game for a little while. I was just thinking of something small like a 14x14 cube... Not sure though. Something like 14x14x13 kind of intrigues me. Only 11 gallons and i could just throw a pair of gobies in there and then stock it with coral. Idk yet.. 14x14 just seems like too small a footprint for me. Not sure yet at all. But on another note, i already have a buyer. Yey.

Badfish, did you buy glass online?

Hey, My pico is 9.25" x 7.25" x 10". And look what I did with that. I think smaller tanks look better than big ones. You know if you try and get out it will only be a few months before you get the "ITCH". More additive than crack son!

And yes I did but it online, from the always dreaded glasscages.com I know the aquariums are crap, but you can beat the price. So I figured I'll make it myself and it will come out nice, and be cheap.

Yeah that tank was awesome. Not sure though, maybe i'll just get a ADA 30-C.

All I know is starphire glass is clear! Wow I never knew how big of a difference there was between glass and starphire, make sure whatever you get that it's starphire

Yeah starphire is really amazing. The difference in color is very noticeable.

30-C? Is that the like most common one? Either way I don't think you should leave the game, you have a buyer already! Just decide on what you're getting and go with it!

And this time don't wait on setting it up, that's how it ends up being taken down and sold!

30-C? Is that the like most common one? Either way I don't think you should leave the game, you have a buyer already! Just decide on what you're getting and go with it!

And this time don't wait on setting it up, that's how it ends up being taken down and sold!

Sold.

And yeah, i've decided that if i do setup another tank, it's going to be a custom made one by me, with the dimensions or 15x15 or 14x14. If i don't build one, i'm going with the ADA 30-C high clarity. And that's exactly what my parents say... The longer i wait, the more i change my mind, and the more ideas i get. Then it's all downhill from there. lol.

Don't know what i'm going to do yet.

Badfish, that's awesome.

If/When you come back your next tank better get water in it before you tear it down. :ROFLMAO:

Too bad, this could've been another Zer0 masterpiece.

In the meantime have a good break from the hobby

Haha, thanks. Hopefully it'll give me some time to get some money saved up lol.

Back
Top Bottom